Wednesday, May 9, 2007

New family...almost

Yesterday, Matt asked Karen to marry him!! I knew it was coming, and I called yesterday as the date. Yesterday was her birthday, and we were all at my parents house. It was so sweet! As soon as I figure out how to put pictures on this thing, I will put some of last night up.
The four of us and my mom finished a game of Phase 10. We went insane! We had so much fun. My Stick Karen book went over really well....she was laughing so hard she cried (ditto for Matt). I'm already taken quotes for the next installment, Stick Rachel goes Home.
I had the greatest conversation with my new friend from WT. I was up until midnight, but we had fun chatting. All in all, yesterday was a great day (I went to another town and stitched and shopped, and then went to Mama's and made a skirt). Very good day.

No comments: