Saturday, March 15, 2008

A Waffle Kinda Day

Nothing makes a lazy Saturday better than waffles (especially when your husband wants to make them).
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket



Now, on to life things. The school I've been subbing at found a certified teacher to finish out the school year. The thing is, she's certified in chemistry, physics, earth science, and administration. She knows NOTHING about music. She shadowed me yesterday, made two of my kids cry during MY class another left reading group in tears, and at the end of the day she asked if I had any videos. That's it. I'm through ranting....I'll spare you the rest.

3 comments:

Linds said...

Yea for the waffles. Boo for the unqualified certified teacher. I'll come home and chew some people out if you want me to :)

Shanna said...

There's MY PUPPY! I need that picture printed out!

You already know I'm sad for you that you didn't get to finish out the semester...

Dee Chadwick said...

Is that "certified" teacher still there? I can't believe she'd stick it out...poor kids!!