Saturday, September 13, 2008

It really is autumn

I've spent the past couple of days really settling into my classroom and making it mine. I've gotten rid of alot of things and moved some things around. I put up some fall decorations and redecorated my door.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

In other news, I'm still really busy. I had a Women in the Church meeting Thursday and sold merchandise at a concert last night. I was going to go to the beach today with some friends and go out in their boat, but since gas is more than my life is worth we decided not to go. Fortunately I don't have anything extra going on at church tomorrow.

1 comment:

Shanna said...

Somehow I think you're worth more than a tank of gas...but I understand your hesitancy in using it up right now. The gas, that is.