Saturday, December 13, 2008

Holiday Busyness

Thursday night, Blair and I attended the King's Singers concert at ECU. The concert was amazing. They did mostly Christmas music, and it was all done so beautifully. There were moments of comedy, too, and we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Friday, we had a Christmas party in my classroom. My kids had a blast. My students and parents were very generous in their gifts and Christmas wishes. I also worked on this glove at naptime. It is now finished and in need of its mate. I'm working on that and hope to have it done in a couple of days.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This week, I need to spend the week packing and wrapping gifts. I only have four days of school this week, and then Blair, the dogs, and I will all be on the road back home. And now, I'll leave you with some images of the season.

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Shanna said...

Beautiful gloves!!! Hint - I'd like to have a set...Mom

Russell said...

It was so good to have you home for Christmas. Now write about it!