Sunday, September 16, 2007

Two Weeks and One Sweater Later...

I'm so excited that this is finished!! And to top it off, it fits like a dream! I'm always worried about that when I make clothing, unsure that I got my gauge right to begin with, but this is perfect. It's made out of a super-soft organic cotton that is just dream-worthy. Not very fall-like, yes, I know, but the cardigan I'm going to start next will be, so I guess it's ok.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I basically made this pattern up myself, but my next one is coming from the current issue of Interweave Knits. It has a TON of great patterns in this issue, and I intend to make several of them. There's even a sweater that I'm thinking of making for Blair. We'll see...

No comments: