Wednesday, January 9, 2008

A week of the Everyday::3

Photobucket
A view from my back door.

I substitute taught in a kindergarten class today. If one ever needed a reason not to procreate, that class is it!! Kindergarteners should be illegal! I have never seen so many whiny, talkative, tattle tails in my life! This group, no matter how much you told them, could not keep quiet. They were a sweet group, don't get me wrong, but I never want to see any of them again! Hopefully tomorrow first grade will be better...

5 comments:

*~Annette~* said...

Tell me about it! Elementary teachers are a dime a dozen... BUT I sure don't want their job!

Shanna said...

So, you say you didn't have fun yesterday?!

Linds said...

You remember what we were like in kindergarten. Did you expect them to be any different? :)

Rach said...

we were stellar, amazing kids in kindergarten. I have no clue what you are talking about. I'm sure your dad has forgotten all about those straight pins...

Dee Chadwick said...

It's the nature of the beast! And 1st grade isn't a lot better! When you get to about 3rd grade, they become more human...and a lot more fun!