Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Sub Days

Sorry I didn't get to do a Self-Portrait Tuesday yesterday. I had the computer unplugged because of the storms.

I did, however, get pictures of my classroom yesterday.
Things with which to create:
Photobucket


Things created:
Photobucket


No wonder my sinuses hate me:
Photobucket


And now for creations of my own:
I finally got this bag finished. I sewed in the wool lining and the strap last night. The bag itself is knitted out of 20% wool 80% acrylic.
Photobucket

I got this coat done a while ago, but just got around to taking pictures of it. I would like to put some dark brown wooden toggle buttons on it, but I don't have any right now. The only thing I don't like about this pattern is the lack of pockets. It was really easy to stitch up.
Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loved the jacket on you...so CUTE! I hope you find the toggle buttons you want.

Anonymous said...

Love the jacket and the bag looks awesome too! You have a lot of talent!