Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Do I really need to come over?

Is what my maintenance guy asked after I told him about the following problem...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Yes, that is indeed all MOLD! Seeing as to how all of this is a result of a leaking pipe, I WOULD SAY SO!!!!!!! He told me if I left it open it would be ok because air kills mold. AIR KILLS MOLD! I also told him our air conditioner wasn't working. He told me it was because our water heater had gone out. How dumb do I look, really? I told him we had complained about it not working several times last summer and nothing had been done then, and it didn't magically fix itself over the winter. Fortunately, we are leaving in a couple of weeks, and as of today, we have a place to live in Greenville!!!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Congratulations!! Anything is better than an apathetic maintanence guy!

Shanna said...

Wow, Rach...spray some Lysol on it. Maybe it won't grow any more. So glad you're getting out of there in a few days. ~ Mom