Friday, August 8, 2008

I have actually left the house!

Tuesday night I went to craft night at church and met some people. I had a great time getting to know the ladies there. Then yesterday I went to a new friend's house and helped her tear down a wall paper border. Another girl from craft night was there as well, and Blair and I are having dinner with them next week. Then when I got home, I got a call from a day care where I put in an application. I have an interview set up for next Monday!

Blair and I don't have any plans for today because we're watching the Olympics tonight!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Olympics! Eep! I forgot that started today!

*~Annette~* said...

I'm so glad you got out!!! I hope things start moving in a positive direction for you. What are the neat places in town> Can you post some?

Shanna said...

I can't decide whether to watch the Olympics or not....I'm mostly a fan of Winter Olympics. You should see the opening ceremony photos they're showing now over at msnbc.com ~ Mom

bchadwick said...

YAY!! New friends! YAY!