Wednesday, August 20, 2008

My new job

I started my new teaching job at a local preschool on Monday, and I am loving it! Today was a little crazy, but I have really enjoyed working with this group of children. We start a new year of curriculum in two weeks, so Friday is a work day to get our rooms ready. I will do my best to take some photos of my room once I get done. I realize this is a short post, but I don't have a whole lot going on. We had dinner with friends last night, which was very fun. We are finally meeting some new friends here and making a place for ourselves.

3 comments:

Shanna said...

And I think it's wonderful that you are building a new life and making new friends!! We will wait patiently for the photos...Mom

bchadwick said...

Indeed! Even though Greenville can be a bit scary on the news, it has treated us well these two months.

Unknown said...

Congratulations! I did not know you had found a job. I love teaching my 3, 4, & a few 5 year olds. What ages do you have? We have a parents meeting tonight for our new school year which always begins the day after Labor Day.