Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Images of a Teacher's Life

Photobucket

Photobucket

Oh, the joys of glue!! Three-year-olds love it (but don't know how to use it). Whenever I have a down moment or things are getting a little out of hand, I pull out the glue. They don't care what they're gluing, as long as they get to use the marvelous sticky stuff. I hand it out with blank paper and confetti, I give it to the quietest people, we put it on construction paper, tissue paper, receipt paper, foam, fabric, not to mention our hands and tables. Glue, how I love thee, let me count the ways...

2 comments:

Shanna said...

I'M READING YOUR BLOG!!! ~ Mom :)

Just imagine how much glue you would have to keep at home if you had a 3-yr-old of your own...

bchadwick said...

Isn't it funny where kids' attention gravitates?? It's SO great that you find what "makes them tick." The faster teachers can do that, the better they are. You're FABULOUS!