Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Self-Portrait Tuesday

I took these in my office this afternoon.

Photobucket

Photobucket

They look very different from some of the first self-portrait Tuesday pictures I took, and might I just say the the afternoon light in my office is spectacular. These are untouched photos in terms of color.


Here's an update on what I'm knitting.

This is my almost-finished, organic cotton Francis sweater.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is the very start of my Hemlock ring lap throw done in cotton as well (but not organic).

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hopefully I'll be able to update in a few days with a finished object and a larger Hemlock Ring.

3 comments:

Russell said...

Very nice pictures, Girl! You've really gotten good at the self-portrait thing.
Dad

Andrea said...

You are absolutely beautiful!!!

Shanna said...

Such a gorgeous daughter of mine! ~ Mom