Sunday, June 17, 2007

An Evening of Hilarity

I played softball this evening with Matt, Karen, and my father. It was the most fun I have had in a long time. None of us can pitch. None of us can hit (except my father). I was first to bat. I was also the second and third and fourth to bat, because I was the only one on my team. I hit the ball and ran to first. I ran back to home. I hit the ball and ran to first again, which this time was really second since I'd already been there. I ran back and hit the ball again, running to first, or now, third. I ran back and hit the ball again. This time Karen caught it, and I was out. Then my dad was up. He bats right-handed. I threw all the balls to his left. He decided to just pitch to himself. He's an excellent hitter. Matt, Karen, and I were running all over the place. We finally ran out of daylight. Unfortunately there was no one there to get any pictures of this. We decided we needed to mow my parents lower field into a baseball diamond and do it again.

No comments: