Saturday, October 20, 2007

Funny "Life Sucks" Stuff

Blair and I wound up catching three baby mice last night when all was said and done. Still waiting to see if more are caught.

We went to a wedding in Franklin today. It was outside and gorgeous! We had a lot of fun chatting with Blair's friends from growing up. When we got home, Blair went upstairs to the bedroom to change. That's where Murray stays when we're gone, so when he said "Uh-Oh" I thought Murray had torn something up. So, I went upstairs preparing myself to see the damage. Blair was standing in front of his closet, looking at this:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The shelf in Blair's closet with ALL of his clothing on it had fallen off of the wall while we were gone. I can only imagine how startled Murray must have been!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oooooops!!!!!!!!! Hope Murray didn't go too spastic :) love ya'!! dee