Friday, October 19, 2007

More Mice Updates

We finally caught the mouse, as I mentioned yesterday. Tonight, I was doing the laundry while Blair was at the football game, and out of the corner of my eye, I saw something move. I looked and saw a little gray tail run behind the dryer!! I immediately put down a glue board and turned to get another. By the time I had turned back around, I had caught a mouse!! A BABY mouse!! The original mouse had babies in my apartment!! I now have two caught and at least one (maybe two) on the loose still!!

1 comment:

bchadwick said...

clarification...I had to work the gate at that football game. I would have rather been at home growing a Jeremiah Johnson beard, putting on my buffalo skin clothes, and gathering mouse pelts from mouse hunting....


maybe not EXACTLY like that...