Thursday, October 4, 2007

I've been busy...I guess

So, surprise surprise, I haven't been working on my cardigan because I'm working on another, well, two other...alright alright...THREE other projects right now. I'm almost finished with two of them and will post pics when I'm done.

I invented a new recipe tonight...I think. I cooked two servings of penne pasta and added enough Italian Dressing to cover it, a hard boiled egg, cumin, and Italian seasoning. It's really really good, especially with a couple of slices of swiss cheese on the side. You should try it, all my little blog groupies!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds YUM! Why don't you bring leftovers sometime? The Mom Groupie

Andrea said...

That does sound tasty...and cheap! Cheap is good :D

Anonymous said...

Groupies???? Are you still my groupie?? Or am I your groupie now? Hahahaha! Hugs!