Friday, July 17, 2009

Of Summer Travels and Babies

Blair and I have traveled more this summer than we have since we've been married. We went to Asheville for Memorial Day and we flew to Tennessee for my brother's wedding. Blair went to Germany for a month and I went back to Tennessee to spend two weeks with my parents. Last week, I traveled to the beach for a faculty retreat, and tomorrow morning at 5:30 we're rolling out yet again for Tennessee. We'll be gone for two weeks, and I'm thinking that will be our last trip for a while.

Several of you are probably wondering what babies have to do with our summer traveling. Well, not much, really, except that we found out we were pregnant during one of those long trips!! That's right. There's a little Chadwick growing and developing right now! We have a very big year in front of us, but we are both so excited and can't wait to go through this journey together.

4 comments:

Russell said...

Yay for baby and for coming home!!!

Dad (Or soon to be known as Grandpa)

Shanna said...

MeMom here...excited about Baby Chadwick, too :)

Kelly said...

How did I miss this blog entry?!? Wow, congrats! So excited for you!!!

Anonymous said...

!!!!!!! That's so great! I can't believe it, but that's seriously awesome!!! :D When are you due?