Thursday, July 2, 2009

Learning should never stop

Since returning home Monday, I have been attending new teacher training at my new school. CCS is a school that provides a classical education, which means most of this week has been very philosophical. My brain is very tired. I haven't exercised it like this since I graduated from college (and yes, I know, that was only two years ago). I'm very excited about the education this school provides, and I can't wait to start implementing some of the new ideas I've learned this week. Next week, we have a faculty retreat at...are you ready for this?...THE BEACH!!

2 comments:

bchadwick said...

The Beach! Viel Glück!

Kelly said...

WOW, how wonderful! I'm sorry your brain is tired, but I'm sure it's going to be worth it in the end. Enjoy your time at the beach!