Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Bless it, Bless it

So, a week after my complete mental and nervous breakdown (unreported in my blog, sorry to say) concerning my lack of a purpose in life and having nothing to do in the first time in the history of ever, I now find myself overwhelmed (not really) with things to do. I'm working on holiday knitting still, but that was never really a concern, seeing as to how it's still AUGUST and I have plenty of time. I have ten piano students to entertain me and accost my ears weekly. I am working many much hours in the church nursery Sundays and Wednesdays. I'm signed up to substitute teach in the local schools. I'm in charge of International Noonday at the BCM, where I get to learn how to shop and cook for 25 people at a time. I'm going to be secretary at the BCM part-time (15 hours a week). I'm helping with Story Hour at the library on Tuesday mornings (fun stuff). So, apparently all I have to do is breakdown to find a purpose in life. Who knew it was so easy? If I had known that, I would have never earned a college degree.

On a knitting note, I'm getting ready to turn the heel on a sock for an anonymous person's Christmas gift. Finally. This sock is taking forever. Things keep taking away my attention. Sigh...

No comments: