Monday, August 27, 2007

Ode to Nostalgia

So, as fall draws near, I am getting nostalgic. I long for all things fall...Marching band, football games, new pencils and school supplies, movies with Lindsay. Today was the first day of class for UTM, and this has been the first fall since I was five that I don't have a first day of school. Sigh...however, one positive thing about not going back to school is plenty of free time. I spent the afternoon when I got off work with some of my international friends. They just got back from Saudi Arabia and brought me this:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I'm so excited about it and can't wait to use it!

Also, a little update as to What's on my Needles (that I can show you...):
A scarf for myself:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
love the colors...very exciting. Not very fall-like, but I'm working on one of those next.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

I know I'm going to sound dense, but why are there two kettles on top of each other? I don't get it :P

Anonymous said...

Love you new teapot!! What nice & thoughtful (and generous) friends you have...

*~Annette~* said...

Ok... I'm insanely jealous of that teapot.

Not to mention I still wish I could crochet.