Monday, June 16, 2008

Internet finally!

We now have internet!! As soon as I find my camera cord I will post some pictures of the new place. I've gotten alot of work done on it this week, but I'm still only about half-way finished.

For those of you who don't know, there's a forest fire burning like crazy in this area of the state, and yesterday the smoke wasn't too bad, but it's back today.

I went to a local church Sunday and met a couple of people, which was good, because I'm pretty tired of being by myself here.

Hopefully I will be able to post some photos tonight. We'll see...

2 comments:

Shanna said...

Yeah for Internet!!! Now we can talk. I left a message on your phone...whenever it gets charged up again, you can listen to it. Murray is being a good boy...Blair is, too. ~ Mom

bchadwick said...

Good news! I have your camera cord. It was in the big black suitcase with the other phone charger.