Monday, June 23, 2008

The Oddities of my Dogs

Somehow, this object keeps winding up wrapped around Petey like a ribbon. Since Meemom and Pop will be the only two people who recognize this object, I will explain. My dad had an old hat that he gave to Murray to use as a toy. The brim is the only portion of this hat left. I have no idea how it keeps getting here:

Photobucket

Photobucket


It's being here always leads to this:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Very funny stuff...

Now, Just some candids:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Russell said...

Now we know where that thing went.
We miss our grandpuppies. I think we vacuumed up enough hair to make another one.
Pop

Shanna said...

Yeah...but there will never be another Murray Mermelman! Love the photos...is he tired or sad? ~ MeeMom

Matthew Cook said...

Hey, K and I know about the brim, too!