Thursday, November 6, 2008

A great Autumn week!

I had a great week at work. I had my first teacher evaluation, and that went really well!

Today had a great beginning that continued improving all day long. On my way to work, I saw a deer grazing on the side of the road. It was such a beautiful and elegant buck. At school, I have a child that gets there every morning at 6:45. Two more kids come at 7:15, and after that it's just us for about half an hour. This morning we enjoyed looking out the classroom window at all the changing autumn colors. We watched the wind blow leaves off a Bradford Pear and wondered at all the beauty around us. It was such a peaceful and remarkable way to begin our daily journey together, and I believe it influenced the rest of our day more than we realized.

I'm still plugging away on the Hemlock Ring. No photos...just take my word for it!

Here are some photos from this autumn afternoon.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Russell said...

Beautiful pictures, Kid!
Dad

Shanna said...

You're having a pretty autumn, after all! Mom