Saturday, November 1, 2008

Really? It's November?

Blair and I took the dogs to the local leash-free dog park this afternoon. It was the perfect afternoon to be outside. Here's a photographic view of our time there.

Petey walks and sniffs.

Photobucket

Blair and Murray play.

Photobucket

Petey walks and sniffs.

Photobucket

Blair and Murray play.

Photobucket

Petey walks and sniffs.

Photobucket

It's November and time for Tomato Soup. I really love tomato soup, and this is the perfect way to enjoy it...with basil, extra sharp cheddar, and sour cream. Yum!

Photobucket

Here's the latest work on my Hemlock Ring Blanket.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I'm really excited about how well it's turning out!

1 comment:

Shanna said...

That coverlet you're making sure looks intersting!

Glad you took the boys out for a play date...I imagine they crashed for the night when you got home! :) ~ Mom