Wednesday, June 17, 2009

A Day Spent in Relaxation

Today, the dogs and I relaxed. We got up early and had breakfast with my mom, and then our day of nothing began. While I did this

Photobucket

the dogs did this.

Photobucket

Then, I did this

Photobucket

and they did this.

Photobucket

A little while later when I had finished this part

Photobucket

the dogs were busy with this.

Photobucket

I was concentrating hard on the next section,

Photobucket

and the boys were working hard at...

Photobucket

Once I had completed the top,

Photobucket

I checked on the dogs.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Then I took myself to a movie. All-in-all, we had a good day!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks like a great puzzle! Where did you get it? I need to get one for my mom. And don't you just love those really mellow, nice days where nothing demands your attention and you can just chill?

Kelly said...

too funny, glad you enjoyed the day!

Matthew Cook said...

The puzzle was her Christmas present to me. I hadn't had time to put it together yet, but I guess I don't have to worry about that now!

Shanna said...

So stinkin' funny!!!!!!!

Linds said...

What movie did you go see?

bchadwick said...

HAHAHA! Those'r m'uh boys! Great puzzle!!