Monday, August 31, 2009

Passing as a blur

That's what the past week-and-a-half has done. The first week of school went great. I've felt better than I have in the past 7 weeks. Blair and I had a great weekend. We watched football and ran errands. We bought a glider rocker for the baby which I'm very excited about. I've been knitting a pair of socks and finished the first one. I have a good start on the second sock, so I'm hoping to avoid the dreaded second sock syndrome.

The weather here was cool and gray today. I'm so ready for autumn, and today really set that in my mind. Summer is so hot and miserable that autumn is a welcome relief. I'm ready for some autumn crafting of the knitting and sewing variety. I'll post pictures of my socks when I finish the second one.

Sorry this post is short and pictureless, but that's about all my brain can manage right now. Have a great week, everyone!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Hey, glad you're starting to feel better. I'm going to call you tonight- about Wednesday!

Shanna said...

Did you inherit your love of autumn from me? Happy September! ~ Mom

by the way, I bought more Huggies today - had a $3 coupon!