Wednesday, December 5, 2007

A Breakfast Date

This morning Blair and I had a breakfast date...I had half of a grapefruit and he had an apple. Very nutritious, I know. But since we rarely see each other before 4:00 in the afternoon, I thought we'd start the day by, gasp, actually spending time together! Who knew it was possible anymore?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

It's now the time of year (my favorite by the way--when will it be cold?) that we can get out the Christmas mugs!! I'm enjoying vanilla caramel truffle tea with a little Sugar in the Raw. Blair's mom gave it to me because she didn't like it (which was due largely to the fact that she wasn't making it properly, but why should I have said anything?). It's absolutely wonderful! Have a cup of tea and enjoy the day, everyone!!

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Wanna borrow our Winnipeg cold? I have plenty!

Anonymous said...

I think you were plenty cold Monday night. Dad

bchadwick said...

I had TWO apples...doubly nutritious!