Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Self-Portrait Tuesday

It is not only once again Self-Portrait Tuesday, but also CHRISTMAS!! So Happy Christmas to all of you and yours.

Yes, I am still unashamedly taking pictures of my hair...my naturally untidy hair. Actually, it looks pretty good today, so I thought I'd make it my SPT pic.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Here are some of the things that have been going on around here.
I made this hat for Blair for Christmas ( I also made another one in green for M). The pattern came from Knitty.
PhotobucketPhotobucket

This little guy's name is Sheldon. I found this pattern on Knitty and decided to make it for Karen. He's so cute (he also now has embroidered eyes).
Photobucket

This is my FAVORITE gift from Blair this year. A sewing machine! I now longer have to drive to my mom's house to sew and hope that I have everything when I get there. I have already made a few small projects as I get to know my new friend.
Photobucket

2 comments:

Shanna said...

Yay for new sewing machines! and fun projects just waiting for you to make!!

Dee Chadwick said...

What a GREAT gift--one you'll love for years to come!!! I'd say Blair did a good job!!