Friday, December 7, 2007

Changes around here

Just in case you didn't notice, I made some big changes to the blog last night. I've been wanting to do it for a while, but just got around to it. The Banner at the top is courtesy of some of the fun toys over at Flickr. These are some of my favorite of this year's Christmas photos I've taken so far.

Blair and I started the day with breakfast together for the third day in a row. I like it, he likes it, the dogs like it...I see a new morning routine in the making. The boys and I have nothing to do today until 3:30, so I think we'll have a very relaxing day (with a little cleaning thrown in).

Even with yesterday's Shop updates I still have some work left to do on a couple of items. Maybe something will sell for once. We shall see.

I almost posted this without a picture!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Owl Moon is one of my favorite winter books. Go read yours today!

2 comments: