Monday, December 31, 2007

Christmas things and an end-of-year wrap up

I hope all of you have had a really good 2007 and are looking forward to 2008 as much as I am. 2008 promises to be a year of big changes!

I'm still sewing like mad on my new machine. I have made so many things (especially those little travel bags) that I have lost count. I finally got around to putting in the elastic in my pj pants I made for Blair and myself for Christmas. Matching pjs...a new Christmas tradition (which promises to be much cuter a few years from now when I have little ones to make them for also).
Photobucket

2007 has been a year of lessons learned (hopefully). Even just today Blair learned to look at every piece of laundry he does before he puts it in the machine. He accidentally felted one of his favorite sweaters. On the plus side, it fits me like a dream!!
Photobucket
Photobucket

I hope you all have a great News Year's Eve. See you in the next year!!