Friday, December 7, 2007

Paying It Forward

I will send a handmade gift to the first 3 people who leave a comment on this post requesting to join this Pay it Forward Exchange. The only thing you have to do in return is pay it forward by making the same promise on your blog. So basically, if you comment, you’re on. I’ll send you something crafty that I’ll make for you. Once you sign up, copy and paste this paragraph on your blog, and three other lucky people will be recipients of your handmade work.

Now, if the first three people who reply are Blair, Mom, and Dad...I'll have to go with the second set of three (especially seeing as to how Mom and Dad don't have blogs).

3 comments:

bchadwick said...

You're my favorite. I'm so glad I get to experience your handmade gifts everyday!

*~Annette~* said...

I haven't stopped by in a while, but WOW. I love the new look! I think I may have to do the self portrait Tuesday thing too...

I've missed you!

Dee Chadwick said...

My New Year's resolution is to check yours and Blair's blog daily. I also need to get my own blog to let you all know what's going on at this end.
Dee