Saturday, July 26, 2008

A Surprisingly Busy Day...Calls for a Second Post!

Days around here lately haven't had much depth to them, so we decided to make today a little different. After my outdoor photo shoot this morning, I made another bag and took some more photos.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Then we went to Lowe's and got a few small items. We got a couple of plants for the porch, and they make so much of a difference. We moved our jute rug outside (it's an outside rug, anyway), and now the porch really looks like a place to spend time all the neighborhood kids do already after all).

A very nice Spider plant

Photobucket

and an orchid

Photobucket

A great improvement, I think.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

6 comments:

bchadwick said...

Yay!

Matthew Cook said...

Yeah, I'd say that's much home-ier.

Anonymous said...

I love your photos and that yellow and brown bag is sooooooo pretty!

Shanna said...

I recognize that brown fabric...seems like Mimi gave it to me a long-g-g-g-g-g-g time ago.

Shanna said...

Oh, and I love Blair's new orchid plant.

Linds said...

I love the bag (and everything else you make)! Thanks again for the key chain. I'm already putting it to good use :)