Monday, July 14, 2008

Busyness

I found out this morning that I did not get the job I applied for. I was upset at first, but I know that God has a plan. I spent the last morning out and about. It felt so good to be out of the house!!

Ah, the bliss...

Photobucket

Photobucket

What could possibly be better than tea in a sunshine mug with homemade shortbread and a little light knitting? Not much, except maybe...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

...a new hat!! It's the first one I've ever made, and I'm pretty pleased with it! **I got the pattern from Simple Sewing by Lotta Jansdotter.

Oh, and Blair made peanut butter bar cookies. Delicious!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

5 comments:

Shanna said...

LOVE your hat!! How stinkin' cute is THAT?! I would've written sooner, but Papaw called and I've been on the phone with him.

Tea & cookies are comforting...don't worry, you will find a job soon. Love you, Mom

Russell said...

That's a nice hat. It'll be great for trips to the beach. Where'd you get the pattern?

Dad

Matthew Cook said...

Wicked cool book. Hat. Whatev.

Dee Chadwick said...

Precious hat!!!! Love the pattern!! And it looks so-o-o-o cute on you!!!!! Love ya'! Dee

Unknown said...

you have a nice familt...grt pictures..it soothes eyes to watch...i will be happy to be in touch with you.....
e-mail: sutradhar.d@gmail.com