Sunday, July 13, 2008

Finished Projects and Works in Progress

I finished these two fun items yesterday. I borrowed the idea from a fellow crafting blogger, and I made two...one for each of the special ladies in my life. Mama and Mama-in-Law. These hold stationary and writing goodies.

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is my current WIP (work in progress). It's the February Lady Sweater - a grown-up version of a baby sweater. I can't wait to keep working on it. The yarn I chose has a bounce to it that will work really well with the garter stitch and gull lace pattern that is to follow.

Photobucket

Other than that, not much is going on here. Blair got a graduate assistant position on campus, so now I'm the only one left looking for a job. Well, right now, waiting to hear back from the one I applied for...

2 comments:

Shanna said...

And you WILL get a job, I predict...this week! Love my present; so when do I get it? ~ Luv u, Mom :)

Dee Chadwick said...

Wish I could see the pictures....after the pix of your hat no more pix came through :(. Would love to see my present!! I KNOW you'll get that perfect job that God has for you!! Hang in there!! Love ya'!!! Dee