Sunday, January 18, 2009

A Day for Hot Tea

...and hot chocolate. It's cold and rainy outside today with the possibility of snow tonight and tomorrow night (please please).

Yesterday I went shopping because Blair was at a school event. I went to the book store and Target. Great finds at both, by the way. Then I went to Michael's, where I also picked up some fun items. When I was done at Michael's, I walked next door to PetSmart where I purchased an argyle sweater for Pete. I know, I know. I have become one of "those" dog owners. It looks really cute on him, but he was really mad at me last night after I put it on him. He laid on his pillow and glowered at me for a while and then progressed to not even looking at me at all. He ignored my attempts to make nice; he snubbed the invites to sit in my lap. I believe his anger was compounded by the fact that I bought a new tug toy for Murray. Petey gets the sweater and Murray gets the toy. I promise I will not do this to my children. Really. Petey was mad all night, but seems more used to it today (yes, I am making him wear it again). It's just so darlin' on him!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Dee Chadwick said...

Poor Petey!!! He's pitiful!!! But he really does look cute!!

Shanna said...

I still can't get over that you put that dog in a sweater...he really DOES look mad! LOL!