Wednesday, January 7, 2009

A Great Wednesday

It was truly a blustery day in North Carolina today. At one point, every raindrop in the sky was falling as fast as it could. Big splaty drops. I turned the lights out, and we stood at the window and watched the rain fall. All of that rain disappeared and turned to sun about an hour later (just in time for nap time). I did some knitting, as usual, during nap time. I'm working on a baby afghan for my assistant teacher. Here's the progress so far.

Photobucket

I'm almost finished with it, so hopefully tomorrow I'll get it done.

Photobucket

Here's my photo for AYOP:

Photobucket

The hand of a non-napper.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, I had non-nappers today also...5 out of 7!
I had to fuss at 3 of them so much that they did not earn their 'good rester treat'! (an m&m)

Shanna said...

Loved the non-napper label...bless her heart.

The color of the baby afghan is GORGeous...I do love kelly green!

No rain for us today, just blue sky and sunshine after the clouds blew away. YAY!