Monday, January 19, 2009

New Hats

Cold weather calls for a hat but why wear one that you already have? I have two new hats that I finished; one a week ago and one last night. They're both made from organic cotton, so they're really cozy, and they both also have cables. The cables make the fabric thicker so it's warmer. The lighting on these isn't the best because It's cloudy here today, so use your imagination.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I currently have a brown tweed hat on my needles for Blair. It doesn't have any cables on it, but the yarn is fantastic!

3 comments:

Dee Chadwick said...

Cute hats!!! I love them!!

Shanna said...

Those are FABulous, dahling...Good thing you have several somethings to keep your head warm (especially with snow falling!). Dad said you might get up to 5 inches, according to the forecast he heard. ~ Mom

bchadwick said...

Ja! Ich liebe diesen Hut! Und das Garn!