Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Fun New Things

I had a good day at school despite the fact that I had a three-year-old terrified of death and another throw rice at me after threatening to take away all my toys.

As promised, these are my new coats. With the rain gone, I had great lighting this afternoon to photograph them. I know I probably could have chosen better backgrounds, but this is what I have.


I really feel like Audrey Hepburn when I wear it. It's very comfortable and swingy. Not to mention the fact that I only paid $4.80 for it!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

This one is the softest wool on the planet! It feels so great, and it's light but very warm.

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oooohh, I like them both very much! I bought an ivory coat last winter that I enjoy so much...it just makes me feel happier to wear than my dreary black one!

Russell said...

You are truly your father's daughter, and definitely related to Iva Dell. Your grandmother would be proud of your bargains (and all your coats).

Shanna said...

Beautiful coats! I can see how pretty you are in them...and I would feel like Audrey Hepburn, too, if I were wearing the swing coat. :)