Saturday, January 3, 2009

January 3...A Year of Photos and Something NEW!

Photobucket

Blair and I had a date of sorts today. We went to the ECU campus so I could take photos. While roaming around the campus I had an idea. Why not take my year of photos and develop the idea a little more? So, I started a new blog, which you can find here. This blog is for photos only, and I intend to have different themes for the photos to fall under. It's an experiment for now, and one that I'm very excited about. I hope all of you will add it to your blog lists and follow along as I try something new.

3 comments:

Shanna said...

I think your new blog will be fun. I tried to post a comment, but I don't have one of those accounts, so the Blogmeister wouldn't let me say anything. Boo...

Rach said...

I fixed that.

Matthew Cook said...

Yay for photo dates. Now if only I was inspired enough to blog more...or had time to post photos...