Thursday, January 1, 2009

A New Year, New Photos

Photobucket

This year, I would like to post a picture day on my blog. Nature, life, the good, and the not-so-good. These photos will be completely candid and completely untouched. I'm not sure I will stick to a picture a day every day, however, I will do my best to post as often as I can.

Today's picture is taken from my porch and is my first nature photo of the year. Nature photos are some of my favorite to take, so you will see many of them this year. Many will probably come from my classroom adventures as well. I have updated my Flickr page today with photos from Christmas and today.

I hope all of you have a wonderful 2009 full of new experiences and good times.

2 comments:

bchadwick said...

Pictures of me too me too ME TOO!!

Shanna said...

And I hope you & B have a super-duper good year! Mom