Monday, January 12, 2009

A Year in Photos ::January 12

Photobucket


I've been working on this at nap time on and off for a couple of months, and I've finished up my other projects and thought I'd come back to this one. It's a seed stitch scarf done in Koigu wool.

Overall, I had a good day in the classroom with my munchkins. I put some new stuff up on the walls, which always gets them excited. It makes it look more like the classrooms of their older siblings. I'm looking forward to a good, and very cold week, at school.

When I finished tutoring today, I made the short drive to Old Navy to look around. After just a few minutes in the store, I walked out with an $80 coat for just $4.80. I was stoked!! It's a super cute swing jacket in a winter white (think Audrey Hepburn). As soon as I have good lighting (i.e. tomorrow), I will take a picture to post.

I'm also thinking about moving A Year of Photos over to my other blog. My in-laws have dial-up, and all the pictures make it impossible for them to view my blog. So, if you don't see the picture here tomorrow, check the other site.

1 comment:

Shanna said...

That's really pretty yarn you're using. Can't wait to see the new coat you bought!