Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Snow Day!!

So, after I woke up at 5:00 this morning and had Blair drive me to school at 6:20, I get there to find out my administrator has JUST canceled school. I spent the next hour making phone calls and answering more. Now that I'm home, I intend to knit, drink hot chocolate, and watch the Inauguration all day. I will post more photos to my blog and Flickr later on tonight after the snow has really started to thicken and settle in for the night. There's a possibility of no school tomorrow as well, and if that's the case, I intend to do the same as today, minus the Inauguration coverage.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Shanna said...

Well, you lucky lucky girl!! A SNOW DAY to stay home and play in...those are fun! Glad you are safe at home. Wondered about you this morning when I got up... Mom

Russell said...

Did the pups play in the snow?