Tuesday, January 20, 2009

The Snowy Day

Here are some more photos of the day:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Tomorrow's activities are still up in the air. We have about six inches of snow right now, and it's still snowing. It's supposed to be about 18 degrees tonight, so the roads will be very icy in the morning. I'm hoping for another snow day. Today is the first time in eight years this area has had this much snow, and there's no telling when it will happen again. This is the first time my students have seen snow like this, and I really hope they get another day to enjoy it.

2 comments:

Shanna said...

I hope you ALL get to enjoy another snow day! Did you make those mittens TODAY? And how did you make the foot/hand prints?... so cool! Have fun with your white fluffy stuff...Love, Mom

Unknown said...

I'm jealous. We only had flurries.