Thursday, July 5, 2007

Another fun day

Blair and I had a very fun day today for the most part. We played soccer at 1:00 and then jumped in the outdoor pool at the clubhouse. We were there a long time, but not long enough for Blair's torso to get any sun.
The only un-fun part of the day happened at about 3, when Jason, the maintenance guy, showed up at our apartment to look at our kitchen floor finally. He actually had the audacity to say, "Wish you'd told us sooner." I could have killed (or at least caused serious bodily harm). In a couple of weeks they're going to come replace the entire kitchen floor, which means we have to move everything out of the kitchen including the washer, dryer, and fridge. It'll take them a week to complete, which means Blair and I are going to spend the week with his family, wishing we were deaf, blind, and mentally insane (which we probably will be when we come home).
I cooked breakfast for supper (always a favorite) and then we set back off for the clubhouse to play mini golf. My first experience with golf EVER. It rained a little, but it was so much fun!! After a while (and much cheating on my part) Blair quit trying to teach me how to play and just laughed at me instead. The final score was 30 to 21....ONLY JUST KIDDING!! It was really 51 to 70 (guess which number belongs to which person). I definitely think we will be going back, probably with Matt and Karen.

1 comment:

bchadwick said...

I didn't laugh at you. I was laughing WITH you!