Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Real Sushi-licious

So I went to Jackson with some friends tonight to Sakura for sushi. We had a blast! What really made the evening, though, was being with Sachie. She's from Japan and was able to tell us everything we wanted to know about anything on the menu. She was unable to order in Japanese, however, due to the fact that all the workers were Mexican. After sitting in the restaurant for quite a while I I had seaweed salad and tofu steak), we trooped over to Target, where we proceeded to continue in all the fun. Sachie and I kinda split off and started looking at tea stuff. We looked at some really cool teakettles and finally settled on tea diffusers that are about and inch-and-a-half long. We looked at tea (loose leaf) and she bought some that we are going to experiment with. Exciting exciting. Lexie and I bought some Chai red tea, which is also exciting exciting!! I can't wait to try it!

1 comment:

Lisa aka Spikesmom said...

I love tea! I have a HUGE collection of loose teas. Sounds like you had a lot of fun!