Monday, July 2, 2007

The Knit Wit

Not that I intend to turn this into a knitting blog (however much fun that would be), I would like to say that I have done more knitting recently than I know what to do with. I'm so bad about it though. I have about 8 projects going. I finished one yesterday; a "sleeve" for my iPod. I'm just tickled pink about how it turned out.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Then I started knitting something else, and I don't know yet what it is. I'm thinking either bag or really big scarf. There are several things I would like to be working on, but I don't have the needles I need, and I'd have to drive 45 minutes to anywhere to get some. We need a yarn store. I'm thinking I need to start an SnB group, but I don't anyone else who knits that's my age! Maybe I should just sit somewhere random and start knitting. If you knit, they will come...does it work like that?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How cute the iPod sleeve is! Maybe you should make a couple more for gifts and then the word would get out to others and everyone would place an order and there would be knitted iPod sleeves going out all around the country...Mom