Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Anyone want a dog?

Just kidding, kinda...Today Blair put Murray in the bedroom as usual when he left to go to Wal-Mart. While he was gone, Murray did this to our door...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Yes, that IS a gigantic hole in the door! I called the landlord to tell them about it, and they said, "I guess you'll have to pay for it since you didn't make a pet deposit." WHAT??? I sure did make a pet deposit!! And I have the check image online at my bank to prove it!! They said, "I guess we better look again to make sure. We'll let you know." I also asked about the hole in my kitchen floor (which I've been calling about and leaving messages about for more than a week now). They said they had forgotten about it and would try to get to it soon. Grrr....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! I guess Murray will stay in the kennel from now on, huh?