Sunday, July 8, 2007

Yarn Addict

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My very fun wool yarn came in yesterday...I so cannot wait to play with it! I have already carefully taken all four hanks and wound them tightly into balls...sigh...bliss...I have decided not to make the slippers out of this yarn because it is slightly too thin. Instead I will make a trip to a very wonderful yarn store in Nashville and hand-select my wool from there. I'm thinking either a very amazing felted scarf or throw will come from this yarn with which I have just been entrusted. I do believe I shall sit down with a cup of tea and begin the process of creating. On a side note, I think I should investigate spinning and dying my own wool...hmm...I am predicting another time-consuming hobby looming in the distance...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oooh, such a pretty picture of the yarn. Yeah, I kinda wish I had any creative talent whatsoever, but Heidi is the craftsy one.